Thursday, December 30, 2010

Art Project

With the New Years ahead Im going to try to be a little more productive this year. Rather then giving up something I am going to work on making something or somethings. Ive given myself an art project, something to keep me focused on what I really want to do. Im going to create an art piece for each day of the year 2011. Thats 365 art pieces. ill document my progress through pictures and try to update regularly. I dont always have access to the internet so keep that in mind when you see days go by without any updates. This will be challenging since I also have to work and have a ten year old and an almost one year old baby. My first piece will be started on New Years day. I will be finishing by 11:59pm that night. Same goes for all the other days. Did I mention Im also broke. So alot of my art works will be eventually done on found objects, now thats real art. Let the journey begin... ...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome T! Love it, can't wait to see what you do. I have been trying to get back to my stuff as well, it's so hard when you have kids. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete