Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update

Pretty sad that my last post was at the end of March I think. Thats what happens when life catches up with you I guess. So much for my portrait a day project. Although I did finish one last night. I wasnt happy with the results I was getting having to rush through them. I decided where I didnt have a guaranteed amount of time I would just do them when I can. Well I did some illustrations for a book thats soon to be published and It turns out I could have had more time to work on them which I would have preferred rather then rushing them but what can you do. Its done now. I applied to school but I waited too long to get my application in so I might not be able to go this term. What else? Busy busy. Have been meeting many new exciting artists lately on the internet and It really is very inspiring and humbling all at the same time. Really wish I could have more time and space to work on my art but I think that wll probably happen a little later in life. Like when I retire and need a strong prescription to see what Im actually doing. Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment