Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheers to a wonderful blog

I started this blog in the beginning as a way to complain about my life and go on about how horrible everything had gone for me etc etc. The more I thought about it the more I realized i didn't have it that bad. The more I thought about it the more I realized I had it pretty good. I have two amazing children, a roof over my head and for now my health. You cant get much better then that. Oh yeah and I still manage to keep the creativity around now and then. I am so thankful that I turned this blog into a way of tracking my progress through art and something positive. Id hate to go to bed every night with thoughts of how I was almost run over at a crosswalk or how I got ripped off at the Dollar store. I'm sending positive energy out into the world and hoping that positive energy will come back and kick my ass into gear. Ive been working on some ideas for illustrations that I will be creating for a poetry book. I only have till the end of the month so time is of the essence. They also will have to be in black and white and only about 5x8 at the biggest. So that Is what I am doing for the next little while so if there is no word from me fear not I am in concentration mode ready to follow through task at hand.
Teresa Art

1 comment: