Friday, February 4, 2011

So Its 10:30 at night and I just went to yoga and walked home so I am going to bed soon. I am going to do one more cartoon and then start the illustrations tomorrow. Im not being lazy I just want them to be good and I dont want to start them when I am feeling exhausted. No forget that, I want them to be great and I am not happy that I cant find the right pen to use. Maybe I will do some sketches the next couple of days and pick up my pen at the NSCAD store. I guarantee that they have them there in all the colours of the rainbow. I am giddy with excitment. Ofcourse I do have that gift certificate to Deseres....decissions decissions hmmm. Anyways I really like the cartoon I did last night and although I started these as a way to procrastinate from real work they have turned into something that could be something. I cant wait to post the pics soon. Take care and please feel free to coment or message me personally If you have anything to say about the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment