Monday, January 3, 2011

#3 apple


Not to make exscuses but have you ever tried to get something done on time while having a migrane, having a baby scream from teething and being over tired and trying to help an older son with his school project at the last minute? That was me tonight. My migrane did subside and wasnt as bad as the one I had last year that landed me in the hospital, but boy did It make things extra hard. Evan my eldest has started making an art project every night as well. This might turn into a mother son event in the end. Tonight I literally had 23 minutes left to figure out something to make and execute it ontime. I did a marker drawing of an apple. It was done on those little wooden pieces you get with your canvas. I never use them so this was my first time. I know what your thinking, these projects are beyond boring but not to fear they will improve. This is one of those pieces of art that one would ask "Is It even art" or " Why would I want that If I could make it myself?" Ill tell you why, because you wouldnt make it yourself because you wouldnt bother. I also had to make this in the dark so I think extra points are in order that is If there were such a point. Pictures will be posted soon.
Teresa Art

No comments:

Post a Comment