Friday, January 21, 2011


OK so the day is today and I will be posting some pics, but I have to say I'm a little embarrassed about them. Nothing great has come out of last weeks work. In fact its been half assed attempts to just do it an get it over with. That being said I am starting to get a collection of mental notes developing deep within my brain of future art projects I will carry out when I have or make more time. I still have many more to go and even If I just get one really good piece out of this then it is worth it. I have no art supplies with me tonight so I guess it will be something last minute. Im really looking forward to getting started on the wedding series, Ive had long enough to think things over and am eager to get things going.
Teresa Art

No comments:

Post a Comment