Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Faiths Painting




Well I wasnt able to use the internet last night but it wasnt worth my while since my art piece was useless. I call it Art but when you see it you will wonder why. My piece tonight however I was glad to finish. A painting for my niece Faith that I had meant to finish before Christmas but was put off due to time and exhaustion. So #4 is Art and #5 is Painting For Faith. She is one of my biggest fans and is only four years old. Imagine how big of a fan she will be when she is 40! Unless ofcourse she looses interest. She has always been enthusiastic, even when she was only a year old she would point to my paintings and smile. You gotta love that. So atlast I am done for the night and going to hit the hay. I will be posting my pictures probably on Saturday or Sunday If possible. Teresa Art

No comments:

Post a Comment