Wednesday, January 19, 2011

wedding


Tonight I finished a water colour I had already started some time around Xmas. Its one of three studies of my cousins wedding. Now Im not fond of weddings, I find them highly boring although mine was all good at the time and not to get too far off topic, I cant stand people staring so I probably wont go through that ever again. Their wedding was fantastic and during a hurricane. How much more fun can you get? Im going to do two more of the same picture and then do an acrylic painting of the umbrella pic. Then one of the other pic which is them standing by the water. This will all make more sense once the photos are up which should be on friday. Ill let them decide which one they want to keep for themselves in the end. Cant wait to sleep now, its terrible when somedays you are more excited to get back to sleep then you are to wake up. I did some of this in the dark, literally with no lights except from the computer screen, so I find the faces look a bit bizarre. I will be doing two more of the same and the necklace and bracelet will be included in the other pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment