Wednesday, January 26, 2011

House Of Cards







Ive been making alot of cartoons lately. They are fun to do and not much thinking is involved, just the way I like it. I will make a little book out of them once I get enough together. Tonight I built a nice big card house. They were made from a pack my dad gave me. He literally took cards he found around the house that were lost cards. There was probably three different decks made into one. I tried having a game with my son Evan one night and we realized there were too many left over and that the backs were different.There was also about five aces in the deck. Who does that? It was quite bizzare and I almost threw them out but they were saved and used for this piece. Pictures posted soon.
Teresas Art

1 comment:

  1. I swear to God I was trying to think of some ideas for you for your art projects and this was one of them. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete